Are you ready for winter? Like busy little elves, the team at the PNE has been working away to send you into winter with a bright holiday spirit. That's why they've put together the PNE Winter Fair presented by BCAA. Full of fun, magic, and festivity, this year's PNE Winter Fair (2023) has more to…
The Baby Show, Canada’s leading pregnancy, baby and toddler event, launches this weekend the heart of downtown Vancouver at Canada Place. From October 22-23, the popular Toronto-based baby show will open its doors on the West Coast to provide a one-stop-shop for new and expectant parents to sample and shop the latest products, watch live demonstrations, listen to Canada’s leading parenting and health experts, and benefit from exclusive discounts.
Star attractions at The Baby Show Vancouver include Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster, who will be on-hand for meet-and-greets, alongside storytime readings with authors Lauren MacLean (Me and My Sit Spot), Amy Beeman (Unwrap Your Dreams), Kelly Shuto (What Does It Mean to Be Your Best?), and Jenn Wint (Josie’s Busy Calendar). For active babies and toddlers coming to the show, the Gymboree Play & Music will host fun singalongs and dance activities. The Baby Show Vancouver runs Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23 at Canada Place. Tickets are on sale now via thebabyshows.com.
Over 100 national and local brands will be showcasing their latest products, including buybuyBaby, Mastermind Toys, TJ’s The Kiddie Store, Quark Baby, alongside boutique, local West Coast brands displaying their one-of-a-kind items. The Baby Show Vancouver will also feature brand product demonstrations to help visitors find all the essential items they need to take them from pregnancy to preschool, including strollers, car seats, clothing, baby carriers, cribs, bottles, swaddles and sleep aids.
With a focus on educating and empowering new parents, The Baby Show Vancouver brings West Coasters the resources and tools they need to feel confident on their journey into parenthood. Stage presentations at the show this fall include Dr. Sabrina Chen-See, offering her knowledge on brain development during infancy and childhood, Ergobaby’s Angela Fong-Habeger breaking down “Babywearing 101”, and buybuyBaby’s Brittany Kunst sharing life-saving car seat safety information. Between shopping at the show, visitors can also make pit stops with their little ones at the Diaper Baby Changing Area and the quiet Baby Feeding Lounge.
Saturday, October 22, 2022 – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT
Sunday, October 23, 2022 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT
Where: Canada Place, Hall B, Vancouver, 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, B.C., V6C 3T4
General Admission (ages 12+): $13
Child Admission (ages 5-11): $7
Infant Admission (ages 0-4): Free
Purchase Tickets: https://www.tix123.com/tickets/?code=TBSVF22
Never miss contests and deals when you sign up for The Baby Show Newsletter online at https://thebabyshows.com/newsletter/
- Meet and Greet: Little ones will have the opportunity to snap a photograph with Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. both show days.
- Very Special Storytimes: Meet four popular children’s authors Lauren MacLean, Amy Beeman, Kelly Shuto, and Jenn Wint for fun-filled storytime readings throughout Saturday and Sunday.
- Join Miss Holly and Miss Fabia for Gymboree Play & Music Vancouver at 10:30 a.m. both show days.
- 6,000 bags available at the door courtesy of Indigobaby.
- Exclusive full size samples in the Sample Area from select exhibitors.
- Leading experts give presentations on the Seminar Stage. Plan your visit and hear local and national parenting experts speak on a variety of topics ranging from what parents need to know about car safety and brain development. All speakers are also available for question and answer periods after their talks. See below for speaker highlights.
SPEAKER SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
- Dr. Sabrina Chen-See: Family wellness chiropractor talks about the miraculous development of the brain from infancy to childhood. She will also offer advice on how taking care of your nervous system will allow your child to thrive.
- Brittany Kunst: A Baby Gear expert with buybuyBABY, Brittany will be giving a talk on important car seat stages, from newborn to big kid.
- Angela Fong-Habeger: Certified babywearing consultant and educator, Angela Fong-Habeger from Ergobaby, demonstrates how to make carrying your baby around easy, fashionable and fun!
Westside Montessori Academy is making its love of learning available to even more elementary-age students at our beautiful new school in Vancouver. For 15 years, Westside Montessori Academy has been serving families from their space at Vancouver's Italian Cultural Centre. Now, for their 2023-2024 school year, they’ve brought their unique, creative teaching style to spacious classrooms…
Christmas events are a festive tapestry woven with joy, warmth, and tradition, bringing communities together in celebration. From dazzling light displays that transform neighborhoods into enchanting wonderlands to the heartwarming melodies of carolers resonating through the air, the holiday season is a time of shared merriment. Here are some not to be missed.
Donations made during the campaign will be matched for 2X the impact Kids with disabilities and complex healthcare needs in B.C. need your help now. Variety - the Children’s Charity of BC is inviting British Columbians to participate in Variety Week from October 16 to 20 to come together as one community and give. Here…