Around this time of year, we would begin planning our annual visit to The PNE Fair. Unfortunately, this year is not like other year’s and a lot of things have changed due to precautions to keep our friends, families, and communities safe from COVID-19.
Luckily, the PNE has a very creative team and they have found a way to allow us to still enjoy The Fair this year. After 110 years, British Columbians have loved their end-of-summer tradition filled with the smell of frying onions, the screams from the iconic Wooden Coaster, a nighttime show under a Vancouver summer sky, mini donuts and, of course, SuperDogs!
From August 22-30 (closed Monday, August 24) 11 am-7 pm, you can visit The Fair from the safety of your car. As part of The Taste of the PNE series, the Drive-Thru Fair has all of your favourite features.
Guests attending the 2020 PNE Fair drive-thru event will see a number of Fair favourites including:
- The President’s Choice® SuperDogs™ Tail-Gate Party! – The Superdogs will be running, jumping, and flying in this interactive, socially distanced spectacle!
- Drive thru-agriculture displays including all your favourite barnyard animals
- A Summer Celebration PNE Reverse Parade – join in the fun and honk your horn as you pass the talented dancers, puppets, and entertainment!
- Win A House, Win a Car! PNE Prize Home drive-thru ticket sales
- Larger than life dinosaurs including a 50’ Brachiosaurus, a Triceratops, and watch for the mighty T-Rex!
- Iconic Fair food including Hunky Bills, mini donuts, corn dogs, and poutine!
The entry fee is $25 per carload (regardless of the number of passengers). That includes 2 tickets to the Fair 2021 and a PNE face mask Food purchases and Prize Home ticket purchases are extra.
End the Summer with some fun and your traditional visit to The PNE Fair. Pre-purchased tickets are required and available here www.ticketleader.ca
Share in the Celebration!
Please share your photos with #pnefair on social media and don’t forget that Playland will also be open Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays until September 7. Hours: 11 am –
5 pm and a separate ticket can be purchased at www.ticketleader.ca.